Who is eLearningJoe?
Joe Ganci is President of eLearningJoe, LLC, a consulting and training eLearning company located outside of Washington, D.C. Joe has been involved in every aspect of eLearning development since 1983.
What does Joe do?
- Contact Joe to get your own personalized world class customized workshop. You will get access to one of the worlds most experienced developers/instructors who has a wealth of knowledge for you to access.
- Joe provides consulting services at every level, assisting organizations that are just getting started to help them avoid costly mistakes and helping organizations that have been creating eLearning for a long time to improve their processes. ...
- He uses and researches eLearning development tools. His reviews are published monthly in Learning Solutions Magazine (www.learningsolutionsmag.com). He loves working with new tools and knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- He teaches classes and seminars all over the world at client sites, and has spoken at many industry conferences in the United States, Canada and Europe. Check the Events tab above.
- Joe is also a published author, having written several books and articles about eLearning.
- He is widely considered a guru for his expertise in eLearning development and is on a mission to improve the quality of eLearning everywhere.
Awards, Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Expert, Adobe Captivate
- Award, Best Alternate Solution, eLearning Guild SolutionFest, 2014
- Award, eLearning Guild Master Award, 2013
- Award, eLearning Lifetime Achievement Award, 1999
- Board Member, Training Magazine's Training Conference
- Board Member, CLO 2014 Business Intelligence Board
- Board Member, Adobe Captivate Advisory Board
- Board Member, Adobe eLearning Advisory Board
- Board Member, Chief Learning Officer 2014 Business Intelligence Board
- Committee Member, eLearning Guild Research Committee
- Committee Member, eLearning Guild Speaker Selection Committee
- Committee Member, Training Magazine Speaker Selection Committee
- Past President, Washington Area Macromedia Organization